Marriage, sex, relationships and soul families

Message written by

Steve Lantz
December 16, 2007 at 15:38:46:

Do people stay married in the afterlife? Do we still have sex organs and do we still enjoy having sex? Considering the possibility that we have had many marriages and relationships in past lives, even assuming both gender roles, it is interesting to consider how we relate to each other in the afterlife, especially as we carry forward our emotions, jealousies, etc. Say for example, my wife and I are killed in a car accident. On the other side we reunite with our spirit family, and let's say I have a reunion with someone I was passionately in love with in a past life, perhaps even a gay relationship or a reversal of gender roles with someone else. Would my wife be jealous, especially if there is sex in the afterlife and we are capable of re-sparking a hot relationship with an old flame? The other question that comes to mind is how we express love and affection in the afterlife (sex, hugging, kissing, handshakes, etc). Is there a better, more preferred way of expressing these emotions? I believe we are all part of very large soul families in the afterlife and unlike life on Earth where we have only one specific relationship to one another (mother, father, friend, etc.), in the afterlife we remember all of the relationships and roles we shared with each other over many lifetimes. One particular soul for example, could have been my son in one lifetime, my mother in another lifetime and my spouse in yet another. Reuniting with family on the other side certainly takes on a whole new meaning in that sense. Then of course, there are the relationships we share on the other side that are not connected with any past lives (physical incarnations). Do we carry on with the personality and traits of the person we were in our most previous lifetime, or could we assume any of our personalities in any of our past lives? What's confusing to me is that if I was a black woman in a past life, an American indian in another past life, and a white male in this life, which personality would I assume in the afterlife? Do we appear to other soulmates as we appeared when we shared a physical life together? Or, do we simply have one main "etherial" personality (that evolves as we grow spiritually) and consider all of our physical incarnations as character roles like actors in a play?  

Messages written in reply to Marriage, sex, relationships and soul families:

Your Reply

Write your message below in reply to Marriage, sex, relationships and soul families:

Your name:

Your e-mail address:

Subject of your message:

Comments:

Optional link to a Web URL:

Title of the above link to a Web URL:

Internet URL for an optional image: